Saturday, April 3, 2021

Design A Cool Logotype With Custom Own Typeface











About:

If you are looking for a super cool and modern logotype with custom own typeface for your company, I will provide it professionally.



Why choose me?

  • 100% custom logotype & typeface
  • Creative and modern design
  • Great communication
  • Work professionally


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message me.



*Deegees

Reviews


:

As a returning customer, Deegees has once again delivered finely and timely. I only had to return a few revisions, but those were because of my lack of provided details. Deegees returned revisions in an appropriate amount of time per my asks and the quality came through. I'll continue to refer others to Deegees and will likely be a returning customer again in the near future!

:

This guy was great. Down to business artist: I said what I wanted it, then he delivered it exactly and within the time frame. His skills are out of proportion to his rate- I definitely feel like I underpaid for this. Super pleased with all aspects.

:

Seller missed deadlines and didn't communicate about it until after the deadlines were missed. Failed with parts of the briefing on the first round, which was already delayed and then took a full week for revisions.

:

The designs are great. He understood exactly what I want and delivered a perfect logo for me. The communication went smoothly and I will definitely come back for future projects. I recommend him. 10/10

:

Great work, best out results out of all the other logo designers i worked with. I definitely would recommend! (and I am very pickey)




No comments:

Post a Comment