Monday, April 5, 2021

Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst,Pes File In 1 Hour











About:

  I will do Embroidery Digitizing into DST

i will digitize your logo in most popular format to DST, PES, EMB , PXF embroidery files. And Any other format upon your requirement.

   

   Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I am always available for advice.. Please send me your logo.the rough size dimensions and what material or garment to be embroidered on 

 My services!

  • 24/7 Support on fiver
  • 100% work satisfaction
  • Quick response
  • Short turnaround
  • Free Revisions
  • Free Edits
  • Moneyback Gurranty 

 

Thank you!

Have a nice day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can honestly say that this digitized embroidery work done by John is amazing. The art work I provided was fairly difficult to make out and for him to make the most of it is unreal. Very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir :)

Seller's Response:

super easy experience I put in my order before I went to sleep and woke up to it delivered :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir :)

Seller's Response:

It was all a dream until the seller made it a reality. Johnalajee knows how to meet a deadline will be back soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment