Sunday, April 4, 2021

High Quality Mascot Cartoon Portrait Logo From Your Photo











About:

Hi everyone, 

I am Beehaya, illustrator, graphic designer and animator.

This gig is about cartoon portraits and caricatures.

Would you like to have a nice design of yourself in cartoon style?

Your cartoon version, I will make it based on your pictures, similar to your face :)



When they see it, they remember you and your business. A new awesome way to promote your business ... so this is the right place for you. 

Come to me with your idea and we will bring it to life. 

High quality and high resolution is ensured by the stars and reviews i receive everyday from my lovely buyers.







There are 3 packages. Basic is the package including black and white pencil sketch. 

If you need color for the character i suggest you premium or standard package.

Please note that revision option in the orders is only about small changes (Not redrawing)



Lets get it done!

Reviews


:

I’m so happy with my logo. Beehaya is excellent! The process was smooth and unsuccessful. The communication between us was kind, patient, and understanding. I definitely will give my business and referrals to Beehaya. Thank you

:

Great work and fast delivery! Thank you very much!

:

Amazing service! Fast Delivery!

:

I really love the final result! very recommented

:

Thanks again beehaya! Work looks good as always and we’ll definitely be requesting more work this week




No comments:

Post a Comment