Friday, April 9, 2021

Design An Elegant Signature Logo With Branding Package











About:

Welcome to my Professional signature logo Gig.



We provide best designs according to your recommendation and requirements



GIG Includes: 



  • Signature logo I Water color I Calligraphy I Hand Drawn I Branding I feminine logo I and many more.


Three Concepts with or without watercolors will be according to buyers instructions.


  • Services that i will provide are following:
  1. Unlimited Revisions
  2. High Resolution File
  3. Ready to Print Version
  4. Source and Vector file
  5. PSD and AI file
  6. PDF and EPS file
  7. SVG and JPEG file
  8. Transparent file
  9. 100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!




Why Hire me ?

Professional service and Friendly communication.

I will do the work until your 100% Satisfaction.



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS



Best Regards,



Azad Services

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Azad was very patient and did not stop until I was satisifed. He was very fast and efficient in creating my social media package of logo & banner. He was timely and conscous of my timeline. I didn't give him much detail. I just knew that I'd know it when I see it. He followed through until we reached what I was looking for! I love his work and I will use him again and again! Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I got two sets of logos and final products came out looking great! He followed a design I sent him with accuracy. He allowed me to have revisions until I felt comfortable with the design I needed and colors. The key is communication to make sure details are understood. Over all I´m satisfied with logos and service.

Seller's Response:

Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Azad is great! He will work until you are satisfied. He stays with the job... great communication! Will continue to work with Azad!!




No comments:

Post a Comment