Saturday, April 3, 2021

Design Your Professional Logo And Brand Identity











About:

Why do you need a great Identity branding?

A good brand identity makes you stand out and drives business growth. Your brand is the starting point for an experience that reflects your business core values and vision. I offer to you unique Identity branding design and you brand will stand out from the competition and have its own visual personality. I will create a consistent visual identity to give your message the right tone to present itself, transmitting your brand values in an attractive way.



Work process:

Understand the needs

Brief Phase

Conceptualization of the design

Final Delivery



About me:



My name is Nadia Percan, Im a Graphic Designer. In the past 10 years I had the pleasure to work with many entrepreneurs and start up companies worldwide. I am passionate about my work and very detailed oriented. I am confident that with my knowledge and expertise I can bring client s vision into reality.


----

If you have any doubt please feel free to contact me, I will be very happy to help you and learn more about your project :) 



Reviews


:

Nadia had excellent communication and kept me updated at every stage of the project. I liked that we had a call before she started any work, so she could get a clear understanding of what was needed.

:

So glad I found Nadia to work on a branding project! She grasped the idea of the direction very quickly and created banger concepts. Very happy with the outcome.

:

Nadia is superb. Her abilities as a designer are exemplary and her attitude and professionalism are fantastic. I couldn't recommend her more highly and look forward to working with her again.

:

Absolutely phenomenal. Really enjoyed the experience working together.

:

Nadia is a SUPERSTAR. She delivered exactly what we wanted. Her vision and professionalism are outstanding. From original design concepts to final edited delivery this was a great experience. I would highly recommend and personally plan on working with her on all future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment