Friday, March 19, 2021

Create Professional Qr Code Design With Your Logo











About:

Create the most unique QR code



QR Code design:

Customize your QR codes! My designs are the most unique and elegant. I can either go creative or make it consistent with your brand identity. Possibilities are limitless. They will be provided in the highest quality and can be used for both print and web.



QR codes can do anything:
  • Store message: Plain-text
  • Open website: Portfolio, Company, YouTube, Squarespace, Pinterest, Foursquare, Webpage
  • Email: Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Zoho, AOL, or any other email service
  • Phone number: Call or SMS
  • Location: Google Maps
  • Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Yelp, Weibo, Chatbots, YouTube, Google Reviews
  • WiFi Login: Connect to your specified wireless SSID and Password
  • Payment methods: Paypal now, Wechat, Alipay, Bitcoin, and other pay apps
  • iTunes music store: Using cover art as your QR code background is the best way to promote your new album or single
  • App Store: Opens up Google Play or Apple App Store download page
  • Online menu: Let customers view your restaurant's digital menu




100% Accuracy | 100% Customization | 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Reviews


:

Great seller that I would recommend. One suggestion I have for him is to elaborate on the add ons that he offers. If it was more clear, I'd have ordered embellishments on top of the package I ordered. Great job

:

5 stars! Very helpful, responsive and answered all my questions. The product is exactly what I wanted. The response time and delivery time for each revision was very quick. Highly recommend!

:

Seller did an amazing job! Love my QR Code. Super easy to work with; clear communication, making it a smooth process. I recommend the seller! I will be back for more. Thank you!

:

This was the fastest and best service I have ever had on this site!! Everything was perfect and I can't wait to recommend to my other business partners

:

Everything looks perfect, I haven’t tested it yet to make sure it works but as long as it works everything is A1




No comments:

Post a Comment