Sunday, March 21, 2021

Design High Impact Minimalist Logo











About:

I create clean and straight-forward minimal logo designs. Minimal design can always have a high impact than that has a lot going on. Good use of minimal styling can go a long way toward creating a strong visual impression.

Minimal-logos can be more comfortable for your customers to remember, all top companies have changed to minimalistic style rather than complex mascot or 3D-logo designs because it's easy to remember save printing cost and so on.

What I need from you to get started:

1. Business name

2. Tagline text (Optional)

3. Preferred colour

4. Inspiration logo samples (No Mascot/Cartoon or No 3D Logo)





Note:


  • 100% Money Back Guarantee* Check FAQs for more details
  • Modification/ Revision will take 12 to 24 hours to redeliver the revised file.



Feel free to drop your questions on message before placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

LogoDeck is the kind of designer that you want to work with if you want great communication, responsiveness and an understanding of the creative process. I received great value. A lot of times when I work on Fiverr I get logo designers that I can tell are just going to a stock house and regurgitating the same old thing. I value creativity and LogoDeck delivered. This is the first time I've worked with LogoDeck and I've been looking for a designer to help me with my many client projects that involve logos. I guess I can stop looking now. I wish I could share LogoDeck's work but it is work for a business that insists on creative control of its use. Would definitely recommend.

:

Thanks for the great feedback...appreciate it :)

:

I had no idea where to start with the logo for my campaign but Logodeck gave me three unique and solid concepts to work from. After a few revisions, we arrived at the final product which captures the message I was going for. Don't think I'd ever have been able to make this on my own. As long as you type out all your proposed changes in the comments during revision, you'll have a fantastic experience and receive a high quality logo.

:

I asked for a logo that reflected the name of my service, provided a rough sketch of an idea, and received an excellent end product that I'll get great use from. The work was delivered ahead of expectations and I highly recommend logodeck.

:

Communication was easy. The premium plan included 3 concepts and I only had to make 1 change (color) the concept that I chose. It was really fast and they listened to what I wanted. After reviewing all of the files that were included in the bundle, I am so happy with the outcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment