Thursday, March 4, 2021

Design A Flat And 3D Unique Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

★★ WELCOME TO MY BEST SELLER GIG★★ 



Looking for a modern 3D business logo for your business?? You are at the right place. A well-Designed, Professional and an eye catching modern business logo is a key component to the success of a company or a person.



I Guarantee your logo will be UNIQUE, modernprofessional , eye catching  and appealing that will represent your brand, company or website in the best possible way.

   

This gig includes:



  • 3-5 HQ logos to choose from (Depending on the package)
  • Unlimited revisions for any one design concept
  • Free High Resolution JPG and PNG files
  • Free Vector and Source files 
  • 24 hours delivery
  • 100% refund policy
  • VIP customer support to every customer
  • A free 3D-mockup and business card.





★★ Reach Out to us, and get your Masterpiece Created!

Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★

Reviews


:

I really enjoed working the artist. The artist followed instructions to the T and made updates quickly. This is my second time working with the artist. I have no plans to work with another artist. I appreciate someone who can execute my vision and listen to critism. Overall, I recommed this artist.

:

had to ask for about 3 revisions because there quality was absolutely terrible. none of what i asked for was taken into account. absolutely terrible service

:

ameliagraphi139 was great to work with. She responded very quickly and was able to meet all our requests. She fulfilled our order in a day and provided four proofs!

:

Did a good job, wasn't exactly sure what I wanted which can be difficult, but the different designs were great. Done in a timely manner and revisions done quickly.

:

Exactly what I wanted. It was like she read my mind. A Fantastic Logo for only $10. Will get all my future Logos here from now on.




No comments:

Post a Comment