Saturday, March 6, 2021

Minimalist Unique Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my GIG.



Dear Sir/Madam
          

      This gig mainly focus on Clients who need HIGH END logo and Business Card to Represent their Business.



We can do High End logo in following types:


 Flat / Minimal / Mascot / Cartoon character / Vintage / Versatile / 3D logo


We design logo for any type of Business


Company, Website, Blog,Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc


I am looking for clients to give my great design and service to success their business.


WHAT YOU'LL GET with my GIG


  • Unique designs of vector based logo design of your choice 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3000Px by 3000Px high quality JPG and PNG files
  • Full Editble Source And Vector Files ( please read gig packages )
  • 100% Original Concept (No templates or stock vectors)
  • Professional Customer Handling
  • Friendly But VIP Service 


You can check my previous works via below link



www.flickr.com/photos/jeyarts



Not wasting your Precious Time
What Are you waiting for, Order Now



Best Regards
Jeyarts

Reviews


:

Positives: Quick to come back with a draft. Negatives: There was little to no communication at all. I was hoping he would ask me if the brief isn't clear enough. Some instructions weren't heard at all, it felt like he didn't read the brief in the first place and if he didn't like our initial idea, we would have wished for some communication so we can bounce back ideas and understand what he's trying to achieve. The brief was not followed at all and I didn't get the brand image and personality that I was hoping to come out of the logo. I ended the project just for the sake of it without actually having to use any of his designs. I'm sure he is a great designer. Our vision didn't match.

:

great work thank you!

:

Really nice

:

Easy and quick communication. Professional and fast! Thank you so much for helping make my logo look perfect!

:

Great Experience! Excellent Designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment