Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Design Best Health, Dental, Medical, Hospital, Clinic Logo











About:

Hi Everyone,



Welcome to my design best health, dental, medical, hospital, clinic logo

 design gig on Fiverr.com



I provide a wide range of service to  LOGO specially, Medical / Hospitals / Dental / Clinics / Pharmaceuticals / Labs / Health Care / Fitness. It'll be modern, eye catching, unique Logo.

I'm not creating a symbol, I create an identity that totally matches up with your Brand identify your company & it must be unique & professional.



Why trust me and benefits you get?



  • 3 Professional Logo  in JPEG and PNG file
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High-resolution Vector file 
  • Fresh and unique logo ideas
  • 48 hours fast Delivery 
  • Friendly customer suppor
  • LIFETIME VIP Support
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Free Source file including full pack (.ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .svg, .jpeg, .psd and .tiff)
  • NOTE: 1st 100 Buyers will get source file (AI, PSD) FREE
  • Feel free to contact me I'm always available :)


  • If You have any doubt about me, please check my portfolio 
  • https://bit.ly/2BW6kTa
  • Regards,
  • logo-kingdom1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was quick in responding. Delivered on time . Much better experience than previous Fiverr. Could have improved on description. I had to purchase my order twice . Overall good experience

Seller's Response:

I cannot express how happy I am with this Artist! This is the 3rd project he has completed for me and he is AMAZING!!!! He has been so patient with my requests. So fast with his communication. And, the design. Wow! He has created pieces that we couldn't even imagine. We are so grateful! And I will be sending him one more project today! Thank you! Thank you!

:

thanks a lot.

:

The seller is very strong to listen our demands. The constraints for his work were very strict and quite difficult. From one direction create the modern logo which gives the impression of seriousness is not easy. He has a strong conceptual thinking and perfect sense for detail. The delivered design is very suitable for our professional use. The communication with the artist is very fluid. We recommend this designer and if we will need another logo, we will ask him again for it. Thank you very much.

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment