Monday, March 8, 2021

Design A Premium Modern And Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern, Minimalist and Business Logo Design gig.



Hello my name is Cherif, i specialize in designing Minimalist logos with more than 6 years of experience in my agency and 4 years on fiverr.



I know you spent a lot of time looking for the best offer, and here you finally found the best.





Why do I consider my offer is the best ?

  • Different offers by budget
  • Great and Fast Communiaction (Less than 1Hour)
  • 24 Hours Extra Fast Delivery
  • UNLIMITED Revisions
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Gifts





You Will Get :

  • 1 or More initial concepts
  • High resolution Files: PNG, JPG, PDF
  • Editable Files: Ai, EPS, PSD
  • Web files: SVG
  • Logo Guidelines for Free
  • Vector Logo, scalable to any size without losing quality.



I do Modern | Creative | Minimalist | Signature | Custom | Business | Real Estate | Finance | Sports & Fitness | Technology | Marketing | Luxury | Care | Food | Travel | Event | Logo Design





I highly recommend you to buy the "GOLD" package since it has 3 initial concepts to choose from and you will receive print ready files and a free Logo guidelines.



If your budget is limited, don't worry, just reach out to me to settle it.



What Are you waiting for, Order Now



Stay safe,

Cherif

Reviews


Seller's Response:

3rd time working with Cheriftig! Service was fantastic 10/10 and the result was just what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

happy to work with you Murp. thank you so much

Seller's Response:

He was very responsive and took feedback and made the final logo awesome. Very impressed with the work that was done.

Seller's Response:

i really liked this experience. and i was so happy when the client said "i love it"

Seller's Response:

Great communicator and follows instructions very well. Will order from him again




No comments:

Post a Comment