Saturday, March 27, 2021

Design Premium Modern Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my premium modern minimalist business logo design GIG



As a Logo Designer, I'm offering you my creative modern minimalist Logo Design Service. I hope you're 100% satisfied with the final product that will perfectly represent your company. 



★★★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ★★★



Here's my Portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/studioking/



What benefits do you get from this GIG?



  • Unlimited Revisions until client satisfaction.
  • 100% Original initial concepts.
  • Meaningful and fresh ideas.
  • Unique and Creative design. 
  • High-resolution 600 dpi
  • Fast and high-quality professional customer service.
  • Friendly and Quick communication. 
  • 24 hours customer support.
  • Less than 2 Hours Response Time.
  • Delivery on Time.



I am not finished until you are 100% happy and satisfied with your logo. I am confident that I can meet your needs, and I am ready to get started! 



Let’s create something amazing! 



Please inbox me or read the FAQs below before ordering.



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Minimalist | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design | Typography | Brand Logo | luxury

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Studio King is very, very helpful and very service minded. I will definitely ask him in the future to help me next time I need a service. I thing that is the best recommendation you can get and I will give him

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

I highly recommended working with studio king. he professional, responsive, creative and delivered a logo that exceeded my expectations. i'd definitely work with him again.

:

Studio_king did a great job with my logo. With a few logo inspiration examples and notes, he was able to capture what I was looking for in the design. Didn't need any revisions. Look forward to working with him again.

:

He created the logo i asked for, and also another one with an out of the box design which I actually ended up liking and going with.




No comments:

Post a Comment