Friday, March 5, 2021

Design Flat Minimalist Logo











About:

LOGO DESIGN FOR STARTUP!



If you’re looking for the perfect flat, modern, creative and minimalist logo design, you’ve come to the right place.



We’re a team of professional designers. Leading in minimalist design also known as the best Fiverr logo designer completing over 110K projects, we guarantee outstanding service for your project. 



What makes this gig matter:

✔ Close communication

✔ High-quality work

✔ Unique and custom design

✔ We won’t leave you until you get what you’re after

✔ Satisfaction guarantee



For the best design result, the same as shown in our portfolio please select the PREMIUM package.



Note:

• Mascot or illustration is not included in the basic

• We take a break on Sunday



Start to impress your audience now by having your own best logo. 

Receive your first logo result within 1-2 days.



ORDER NOW!



-



Contact us for a special offer: $280 BRANDING PACKAGE!

You will get: logo + favicon + stationery + social media kit + style guides.

Reviews


:

The logo I received from the designer was exactly what I was looking for in a logo. My logo is minimalist but they really do put their creativity to work! Working with the designer was stress free and very professional during the communication process.. The designer responded to all my messages by the next day or sooner and the logo delivery time was earlier than the projected time. I only made one revision with a color change and was very pleased with the results! I almost cried when I saw it. Tears of joy of course. I am giving the seller 5 stars and I highly recommend the excellent quality of their work. I will be ordering a larger package after I post this review.

:

The seller is very creative. The portfolio correctly projects the actual work they do. But there is a bit of a language barrier. Also, the revisions are a bit delayed. Overall, I would absolutely recommend working with the seller.

:

eventually he did what I asked, but I am not satisfied yet. The reason I approved the design was because I want him to have my money for the time and effort he did for the designs.

:

I’m very happy with the logo this team was able to design! My group can be very picky but had a vague idea of what we were looking for and this logo met and exceeded expectations. Best of all it was turned around in less than a day! I would definitely use this designer again and recommend them to anyone looking for a logo!

:

Was able to get what I was wanting in the final product after a few tries. Never gave up and didn't get frustrated with how confusing I was on trying to think of what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment