Monday, March 29, 2021

2 Minimal Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

**FREE VECTOR SOURCE FILE (AI EPS) WITH EVERY ORDER**



YOU ARE HERE..!! It simply means that you are having good eye for the designs :)



Welcome to my Minimalist Logo Gig. looking for a perfect logo? look no further. I make a creative and perfect modern logo that describes your brand in the best way possible.



Expect following from our STANDARD Package:



  • 3 Logo concepts
  • Yes, 8 Revision rounds VIP Support are part of the package.



Expect following from our PREMIUM Package:



  • 4 impressive logo Concepts
  • JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300 dpi
  • Unlimited Revisions (Changes only- no redesigning)
  • Exclusive Banners for FacebookTwitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn (for one finalized variation)
  • Professional Branding stationery products for Business card and letterhead (for one finalized variation)



What you will receive for BASIC Package:



  • Basic Design of 2000px X 2000px in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300 dpi
  • Customized concepts are accepted
  • Prompt customer support & 4 Modification.
  • The modification delivery time will be 24 hours.



Contact us in the inbox anytime!



NOTE: copyrights will be on customers.



Sounds interesting? Go ahead and Order Now.

Reviews


:

It was a fabulous experience. He was very helpful and understood exactly what I was looking for with my name text logo design. He kept in constant communication with me and was able to make quick revisions so that everything turned out better than I could have imagined. I've been very impressed with the whole experience.

:

The results came in very fast. The designs were pretty much as I imagined. My ideas and wishes were taken into account. Would recommend.

:

I like your work so much! Thank you for all the revisions and patience with me. Just a fraction of the cost but you perform all the way to complete the work. You are one of the best sellers on Fiverr. I highly recommend this seller to anyone who is looking for great design work and happy results!

:

He is excellent!! I am very pleased to engage him for more projects. Thank you so much for your great deliverable. He deserves 6-star. No one can beat you on fiverr for sure!

:

I am so happy with my logo, I was dreaming of since a long time. Meebuddies made a design that I am very happy with. It represents my business very well. The communication was very good. Meebuddies took all my considerations serious. He always delivered very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment