Sunday, March 7, 2021

Design Modern Minimal Logo











About:

NOTE: ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.



If you are looking for a unique modern luxury minimal logos with 8 years of experience in logo design I can create a very unique design for your company.



My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative.



BASIC :

  • 1 Unique Minimal Logo
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • 3 Revisions 
  • VIP support
  • Free Transparent File
  • NO MASCOT (Contact me before order)
  • No Complex Design 



STANDARD:

  • 2 Unique Logos
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • Vector Files
  • Free Transparent File
  • 6 Revisions 



PREMIUM:

  1. 4 Unique Logos
  2. Editable Source Files
  3. JPG + PNG File Formats
  4. Vector Files
  5. Free Transparent File
  6. Unlimited Revisions



Notes:

  • Modification delivery time will be 12 to 24 hours ( Revisions can be delayed if the revision request is very complicated)
  • 24/7 Service (Sunday included)
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee



Feel Free to Inbox me for any Queries before placing your order.



  • Modern | Professional | Business | Corporate | Minimalist | Badge | Unique | Logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is a very creative designer. He came up with 5 concepts for me, one more than included in the price, and I liked 2 of them. The one point of improvement I could find in this seller would be execution. He produces fast, but maybe could focus a bit more on execution of details. He was communicative and made the revisions I asked for though, so all in all it was a positive experience. I am happy about the final result.

Seller's Response:

Responses were very fast. I was just expecting a different look than expected but I take some responsibility since I wasn't completely clear on my expectations. He was really nice and quality was good.

:

Working with this seller was effortless. He listened to my inspiration and followed directions given. Only took two attempts and my brand new logo was completely finalized in less than 3 days. I am very satisfied. Well worth the price.

:

Wow very professional buyer :)

:

The service was pretty good. The only complaints I have are that I wish the seller would have done more with the business card portion of it. The seller was good with the time and I am satisfied with the logo overall. I can tell that the seller worked hard and they did good work. Thank you :).




No comments:

Post a Comment