Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Modern Luxury Business Logo Design











About:

"Are you looking for a professional luxury business logo design?" Look no further! 

♛ TOP BESTSELLING BUSINESS LOGO GIG ON FIVERR (3000 + Projects Completed) ♛



I'll design a unique business logo design with my creativity & skills in vector (Ai, Eps).



Why me?

Reasons that make my gig unique:

  

 ► Unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction

 ► Vector+Source files.AI, EPS, PSD, PDF (depend)

 ► Provide 100% original & highly creative concepts

 ► 24/7 VIP Support

 ► Extra fast delivery

 ► Luxury logo design absolutely from scratch

 ► Printable file formats

 ► All types of industry designs

 ► All copyrights will be with the client 



My Recent Work & Portfolio: https://flic.kr/Anckor



Professional | text | handwritten | minimal | typography | real estate logo | custom | makeup | modern | watercolor | consulting | luxury logo | elegant business logo design



Get free consultation.

Sounds Interesting? Contact me!

Order a gig now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A professional creative genius that listens to what the customer wants. I gave very little direction and Anckor ran with it to create exactly what I wanted in one step! gladly give a glowing reference to all that are looking to vett and artist via Fiverr

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Thank you so much for your Generous Tip. Looking Forward to working with you.

Seller's Response:

I gave him very little to go off of and he was able to create some amazing work. Love it. Would highly recommend and plan on using him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job! I had have horrible experiences here on Fiverr so I am thankful for this guy doing a great job! Quick responses helped a ton!




No comments:

Post a Comment