Saturday, March 20, 2021

Yoga,Wellness,Fitness Brand Logo











About:

Welcome to my yoga,wellness & fitness brand logo.
If you are looking for a  yoga,wellness & fitness brand logo.Then you are at the right Place.



I am reyad_designer a professional logo designer with in 3 years experience in this field.I believe that a logo is a brand advertising of your company. So a professional logo can represent your brand and I will provide that service with my Gig. So you can review my gig before join with me.


What will  you  get from me?
>>  High Quality  design with 300dpi
>> High Quality files for JPEG,PNG,PDF, and all source files.
>> Unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
>> 24/7 extreme service with the design.
>> Friendly Followup and work Update.
>> Easy and Fast communication
>> First samples with in first 6 hours.
>> Monet back Guarantee 
>> Over All A Amazing Design for your Business.


If you need any more Information regarding this Please asked me I will be happy to let you know
Why late?? Please place the order.I am ready to start.Thanks
reyad_designer


Reviews


:

I rerally like working with Reyad.After few exchanges about what I really want(Which was a logo that connects the name of the company with what I sell) he found the logo I was looking in about 12 hours. He was very patient and paying attention the details I gave him. He was also really kind. I would recommend him and I will definitely work with him on my future projects

:

Thank you so much for revising to match my ideas and create a logo I am truly happy with and proud of.

:

Over delivered ! Thank you

:

communicated well.. made revisions quickly.

:

Really good service , look forward to do some more business with this professionnal.




No comments:

Post a Comment