Saturday, March 13, 2021

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

"Creating beautiful brand face, one at a time"



‘We’ ‘Perfectionist’ is a highly talented and dedicated team, focused on providing unique logo design absolutely from scratch. A Logo is the face of your brand which is as equally important as the success of your business and we make sure to dig the pillars of your success from depth.



Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio.



Reasons that make our gig unique!

Original, highly creative and conceptual design that clearly depict the brand’s message

Swift, Reliable and Premium support

Unlimited Revisions(until you are satisfied)

Team of award-winning designers

All types of vector source files-AI EPS PDF PNG JPEG

and lot more



Nothing Beats the Experience! Check out my live portfolio, Client's feedback and be assured

Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHuJvwS



Minimal Logo | Modern | Professional | Flat | Luxury | Text | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design



I DO NOT DESIGN CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS



★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★



Note: On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm sorry but for that money i expect better service. Seller used some fonts what he downloaded somewhere, and I was really fighting with him to do it properly, because i wanted to have this letter: "ž". This letter with mark was in different font, and he didnt care... Why? If I will pay 10 euro - ok - but for 85 euros I expect really better services. Final logo is good. But i was my work to tell him all the time that the font what he was useing dont have this letter "ž"...

:

I have used San (Weperfectionist) for other services and I have been completed pleased. My needs 1st started with a logo and based on the work performed and overall satisfaction with San we've continued to build my corporate branding. This job started as just a business card and stationary request but grew into more marketing needs. Finally, we're now considering a website landing page and possibly full site through the services San (Weperfectionist) provides. Great communicator and serves his clients well!

:

Clear expectations and very pleasant to work with.

:

This is a tough review to make because it felt almost exclusively one-sided with the communication and all the responses back were fairly robotic/canned or they were trying to pitch another service (web design). I really didn't get any feedback at all during the design process so there were some mistakes in the revision process that should have been avoided. So a little more feedback from the designer especially if there were any questions about my requests for the design in between revisions would have been nice. On the last revision, I had to actually create and send over a design of the shape I was looking for which was disappointing. The work was delivered timely, but maybe too quickly.

:

The good thing for this seller is he is responsive and patient, however he doesn't seems to understand instructions especially in the initial part. It seems to me that someone very junior attend to me first with crappy design and doesn't follow client requirement at all. And the main designer only came in at a later stage and finally deliver what I wanted after telling him specifically what to do and even sketch the logo design for him to follow. He is more of an executor rather than a designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment