Thursday, March 18, 2021

Design 3 Awesome Minimalist Logo And App Icon











About:

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my awesome Minimalist Logo and app icon Gig.



Logo Designing is one of my personal favorites and I can easily share my creativity with you. You'll get creative & AWESOME minimalist logo and app icon design for your business.



Why me?

✔ TOP NOTCH Quality  

✔ Unlimited revisions.

✔ 24 hrs super fast delivery option 

✔ Stylish awesome Minimalist Logo and app icon

✔ Fast and professional service.



Delivery Service: 



✔ JPG format ( 3000 * 3000 with 300 dpi )

✔ PNG format ( Transparent background )

✔ AI format ( Adobe illustrator format )

✔ EPS format 

✔ PDF format



apps | icon logo | apps design | Minimalist | Minimal | Professional | Modern |super fresh I awesome | flat | unique



Please place an order now...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The provider listened to every objection and implemented the desired changes without any problems. I am very satisfied with the end result, clear communication and fast.

Seller's Response:

we had a wonderful experience. My team would love to work with you again!!

Seller's Response:

Truly awesome work with a quick turnaround time!

:

good communication and fast work

:

Seller did an awesome job on this project , will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment