Monday, March 29, 2021

Design Minimalist Hand Drawn Animal, Horse, Cat, Dog Logo











About:

I will design minimalist hand drawn animal, horse, cat, dog logo



I'm a logo designer specializing in Animal Logos. I've more than 5 years experience in this field. I'm a creative, hardworking and ambitious designer. I'm make sure the logo is purely my own design. I'll make a fantastic design for you!



Why choose me?



• Quick response,



• Fast and on time delivery,



• High quality logos in PNG & JPEG format,



• High resolution source files (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, SVG),



• Unlimited revisions,



You will get 100% full rights to your logo after the order is approved.



Please contact me for further questions :)



Regards

Cplcrtn

Reviews


:

The seller was very patient! I was really unsure about what I wanted but the seller made the whole process easy. I am very satisfied with the final results! I definitely recommend! Thank you very much!

:

What a delightful, skilled, responsive and capable provider. Kudos and appreciation for not only the great work, but understanding and response to needed changes. No words to say how grateful we are for this provider. Hope to use again, with less rework due to OUR errors or oversights.

:

cplcrtn was amazing! So patient and their response times were awesome! This is my second logo (the first one was unusable) so I was glad to see "unlimited revisions" because I wanted to be sure we nailed it....and cplcrtn sure did! Wonderful work and I could NOT be happier! I absolutely love it and would recommend cplcrtn to anyone that needs an imaginative, fun and unique logo! Love, love, LOVE it!!!!

:

This seller is detailed, and takes the time to listen to your requests. I had a very good experience and would recommend this seller.

:

CP did a real nice job on the logo. We are very happy with final design. Communication was great and very easy to work with. Recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment