Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Create A Minimal Logo Design With Unlimited Revisions











About:

My services include unlimited initial logo concept and unlimited revisions for every logo that I create, so we can explore all the possibilities and then find THE design that works best for you.

 

The Process in short:



1.    Exploration of ideas: Using a technique called mind-mapping we map out all the possible initial design concepts, a few of which we can explore later more in detail. (this is important so we can identify the core idea and to better understand how to represent it in the logotype or logo icon)

 

2.    I take the chosen ideas into Adobe Illustrator and start working while constantly updating you on my progress. I don't stop working until you are completely satisfied with the logo.

 

3.    When we have the final design, I save it out in multiple formats like high resolution JPG, transparent PNG or any other requested format and of course I will provide you with the original source file/vector file also.

 

4.    Additional services: social kit, stationaries, 3D mockup, complete visual branding, web design services, business card..etc.



Previous experience: 11 years in graphic design, 5 years in marketing.

Reviews


:

I love working with hot_Iron_brand. He is always quick to respond and great to work with!! I've had 5 logos designed/updated with him and I have been very happy with his work every time.

:

Great work, even on short notice and even through the weekend with revisions.

:

Awesome to work with!

:

Great communication! Flexible seller! While my brain could not put together an idea, the seller came with nice proposition, and lovely artwork. This is my second job with him, and this won't stop today. Thank you so much!

:

Second time I've used Hot Iron Brand - I wouldn't use anyone else for logo/design. Happy to have this seller in my rolodex! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment