Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Direct, Flat, Patch, 3D, Motif, Lurex, Chain, Lettering Embroidery Design











About:

*** CLIENT SATISFACTION IS MY FIRST GOAL ***

Hi,

This is Paresh Bhowmick and this is my Direct, Flat, Applique, Patch, 3d Puff, Motif, Lurex, Chain, Lettering, Decorative Multi Color Embroidery Design gig. I am a highly creative Graphic designer with 10 years experience. I already created lot's of Embroidery Design in local sector.

If you need Direct, Flat, Applique, Patch, 3d Puff, Motif, Lurex, Chain, Lettering, Decorative Multi Color Embroidery Design contact with me.

Why I am Executive?

  • Super first delivery.
  • High-Quality Hassel Free Design.
  • Object to Object by high end design.
  • Provide High Professional Embroidery Design.

 Why hire me?

  1. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  2. Unlimited revision.
  3. Refund guarantee if you aren't satisfied.
  4. 24/7 VIP customer support.
  5. Provide all source files.
  6. Provide High Regulation Mockup.
  7. Less than 1 hours of response time.

 *** Please contact with me before ordering me. ***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment