Sunday, March 28, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist Luxury Logo











About:

Exclusive modern minimalist luxury logo design



Only Premium Designs | No Rush Jobs | Satisfaction Guaranteed!



My commitment for Basic Pkg:

  • 1 basic concept (No creativity or complex designs)!!
  • Mockup with JPG and PNG files only(NO VECTOR OR ILLUSTRATOR FILES)!!
  • UNLIMITED revision rounds

My commitment for Standard Pkg:

  • 3 customized modern luxury logo with unmatched premium quality
  • Unlimited revision rounds
  • Vector/source files of 1 finalized concept
  • 3D mockup
  • Priority Support


My commitment for Premium Pkg:

  • 4 ultra-premium luxury minimalist design with source file for 1 finalized version
  • Vector/source files of 1 finalized concept
  • Unlimited revision rounds
  • Dedicated customer support executive



My Expertise:

  •  luxury , Minimalist , Flat 
  •  App ,Signature , Company ,Business & website
  •  Professional ,Custom , Modern luxury logo
  •  Neon , Hand drawn , Typography , minimalist logo design

Reviews


:

I just want to say, this is my first time working with someone from fiverr and I was blown away. Hamzamalik really exceeded my expectations and I look forward on working with him again. Give him a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

:

This is my third or fourth job with Hamzamalik704 and for good reason! Honestly he’s the most detailed and patient craftsman ever. Ever wanting my satisfaction and empathising when I got confused. He really does care about the end product of all his work and puts the customer first. I recommend him over and over. Truly awesome fella!

:

Communicates quickly and brought my ideas to life. Was also very patient and answered all of my questions, the premium package is a great deal !! Was very pleased with my design and will definitely come back again and also recommend to others !

:

It was okay...I anticipated more from the designer than what I received. As a logo designer I expect for them to be creative and produce a workable logo instead of copying and pasting my inspirations after numerous attempts of unsatisfied results. In the end, I was able to settle on a logo due to time constraints. The logo is something my brand can work with so thank you!

:

I did did not have adequate communication but the end result was satisfactory. Also because of the minimal communication I had to go back and forth a few times and my deliverables were a day later than what I anticipated. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment