Sunday, March 14, 2021

Design A Text Based Modern Logo











About:

Hi,



Are you in need of an exquisite Logo for your startup business/ web/industry, then you are at the right place.





I will prepare for your business 1 to 4 unique logo design and the required number of revisions, to make sure that you will get the best design possible. 



I approach every project with maximum interest, to be sure that your logo will be unique and well identified with your company. 







What you will get 

  • All formats - AI, EPS, PDF, PNG AND JPG. I provide more than what you would need, but if you need any extra formats do not hesitate to ask.
  • All artwork will be sizable as it will be vector based.
  • -All fonts will be converted to lines in the final design.
  • -I will also deliver horizontal and vertical layouts of the design (as applicable).
  • -All vector files will be print and web friendly, ready to use.
  • -I will also provide you black&white versions of the logo (as applicable).





Looking forward to working with you.





PLEASE NOTE: Each and every logo is my own work



Thank you.

Reviews


:

Wonderful like always delivering high quality and creative logo designs. Love it! Thanks Ellsie for the great support. I really recommend this company/ seller, as she works on every detail that we asked for and finishes the job within the required time. Thank you.

:

Ellsie always responded quickly to my comments and provided several logo designs. After a couple iterations I landed on a logo that I absolutely love! I would recommend Ellsie for anyone looking to get a text based logo (which is what I wanted). Great work, pleasure to work with. thank you so much.

:

Nice work again !

:

è stato bravo e ha risposto dopo poco tempo qualità ottima consiglio di passare da lui per i loghi

:

Very good prestation. Love my logo , thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment