Friday, March 19, 2021

Modern And Elegant Signature Logo Design











About:

I'll design a modern and professional Signature logo which you can use for both personal and professional use.



Why Me ?



  • Professional and premium logo for you
  • We provide unlimited revisions for free
  • Friendly customer service
  • We provide multiple concepts/ideas to choose from.
  • Logos with copyright license (no copyright problems)
  • We focus on customer satisfaction and will work for you until you get your dream logo design.



What you will get ?



  • 100% original and professional designs with a copyright license
  • Free vector file
  • Free 3D mockup
  • Free JPEG and PNG file (300+ Dpi)
  • Source file
  • Multiple outstanding concepts from which you can easily choose
  • The logo can be used as a signature brand to be used as a company logo for branding on business card, letterhead, website...
  • Free unlimited revisions until you get 100% satisfied
  • 100% refund if you are not satisfied



Note: I do not provide cheap & low-quality services, if you need a SUPER QUALITY & ORIGINAL DESIGN that will worth the price, then this gig is for you!



Order Now and get your work done with PERFECTION!



If you have any question, feel free to inbox me.



Thanks



Best Regards, 

Eagle Creations

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very picky but this seller completed transformed my logo exactly how I imagined it! His service was extremely fast and he made whatever revisions I requested with no problem! Highly recommend him and will use him for long term business.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Wow wow wow I paid numerous people to create my logo at the same time and my my my he blew my name with this delivery. I love love the logo

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Eagle Creation is AWESOME! I received a very quick turnaround time and the communication between us was great. I was amazed at how my vision was brought to life. Eagle Creations was recommended to me and I will definitely recommend them to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment