Friday, March 5, 2021

Design Gaming E Sport Mascot Logo











About:

I am zuma mey, a professional graphic designer. With my expertise, my goal here on Fiverr.com is to create & help bring ideas to life in a visually interesting way. This is what I've been doing passionately for years!



It will be an honor to help you.



You can request all the revisions you want in your logo.

I will make for you a unique and amazing design.

I will always be available when you need me.

I like that my clients are happy with my work.

Quality is guaranteed to be 100%.



Note: The logo in the portfolio is mostly from standard / premium packages so please order according to your wishes !!! Thank you!

Regards!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome as normal .

Seller's Response:

thank you...

Seller's Response:

Tricky joy for artist, but they were very communicative and communicative! I was impressed with the work ethic

Seller's Response:

thank you,..;-)

Seller's Response:

Great service as usual. Thanks Zuma .




No comments:

Post a Comment