Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Design A Sleek Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Your logo is the face of your company/brand and must stand out from the crowd to be successful. 



As a highly experienced logo and brand identity designer with over 1,000 satisfied customers, you can be assured that your logo will turn heads, be memorable, and convert sales. 

I specialize in creating logos with sleek, modern, sketching, and minimalist styles. Simple and minimalist logos are easy to identify at a glance and provide a monumental advantage in connecting with users. 



I am enthusiastic and excited to help you take your personal project or business brand to the next level.

 

My portfolio: https://goo.gl/bGqh8w 

 

What you can expect from this gig: 

 

✔Unlimited revisions; I will work with you until satisfied 

✔Completely custom design concepts from hand sketching 

✔No clip-art or copies, only 100% unique, original, and creative designs 

✔I stay up to date with logo design trends and continuously look for creative ideas and inspiration 

✔Money-back guarantee! 

✔Web and print-ready final logo files. Hi-res 300dpi transparent PNG, JPG, and all editable vector, source files 

✔24/7 support 



Order now and get your Business Branding looking the way you want it!  

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he was great - and fast! beat his original estimated time of delivery and didnt make me feel bad about asking for revisions. he totally nailed the concept which, i must say, was a little broad and i imagine those are harder than "it is a bakery serving kids' snacks". mine was "kind of like this and a little of that but not too specific on this, etc". and the more i look at the logo the more i love it every day!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you! It was a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Spicyopu went above and beyond my expectations! My business logo and designs are perfect! The communication was instantaneous and he brought my vision to life! All I did was throw out a few ideas about colors and style and he did the rest! I will definitely use his services for my future design needs!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was an amazing experience to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Every part of this project was fantastic. The communication was great. The turn around was unbelievable. The finished product exceeded my expectations. I have already started my next order.




No comments:

Post a Comment