Friday, March 12, 2021

Make Mind Blowing Logo











About:

Hi there!
Welcome to my outstanding logo design/Branding service.



My service totally different from others seller. I can do any kind of logo. such as a simple, clean, unique, creative, minimal, versatile, flat, vintage, signature, modern and brand new logo.




 ***Our Service & Prices***







Provide in $20:-



2 Basic  Logo Concept

> 5 Revision Revision include

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI





Provide in $60:-



3 Standard Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!





Provide in $120:-



5 Premium Logo Concept

Unlimited Revision

> Previous All +Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.



RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was such a pleasure to work with the seller, he was very responsive and attentive to detail. He provided excellent feedback, guidance, and friendly professional suggestions -all while keeping my visions in mind. lol I will be using his services again as well as recommending him to all of my friends, family & clients! 15 stars to him!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Seller delivered a logo I am extremely pleased with. Seller listened to my input and made the tweaks I requested. Didn't push upsells like most do. And once he had delivered a logo I liked, then I ordered upsells. Would use again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very thoughtful approach and communicative. Accommodated our many modification requests until it was absolutely the perfect Logo for us. Would highly recommend @mm_hassan and would return to him for any future designing needs we may have. Thank you mm_hassan!




No comments:

Post a Comment