Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Best Logo For Your Venture











About:

Hi, I'm Alejandro Mata. So, you starting your company and do you need something that identifies it?



Let me help you create your personal logo and that you can grow your company



My packages include: 



BASIC:



I will give you the new logo for your company in high resolution and with transparency for a better presence in your next designs.



STANDARD:



I will give you the new logo for your company in high resolution and with transparency for a better presence in your next designs and also the source file in case you need it.



PREMIUM:



I will give you the new logo for your company in high resolution and with transparency for a better presence in your next designs, the source file in case you need it and your vector logo for a better finish





Do you have any idea and want your company to be known? Contact me and I will help you achieve it! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment