Sunday, March 21, 2021

Equestrian,Horse Racing,Equine Logo











About:

We are not an amateur Equine Logo maker. One of the best in the Equine Logo business.



Welcome Buyers!

Specializes in custom horse logo design for equine businesses of all types and sizes. This is my craftsmanship, personalized service and 100% satisfaction guarantee are unmatched in the horse industry. If you’re seeking an original, hand-drawn logo that exudes professionalism for your business, we would love to work with you.



FEATURED CLIENTS

  • SPORT HORSE 
  • LIFESTYLE HORSE 
  • WESTERN HORSE 
  • WELLNESS HORSE 
  • PARADE OF BREEDS
  • INTERNATIONAL HORSE



Instructions: Just take a look at the gallery above, choose your style, package and place your order! Take your time for this.



Perfect for Equestrian, Sports, Farm, Breeding, Pet or even Photography business.



REMEMBER, RESULT WILL BE :

  • LINE ART STYLE FOR BASIC PACKAGE
  • PICTORIAL STYLE FOR STANDARD PACKAGE
  • LINE ART OR PICTORAL STYLE ( YOU DECIDED, AS YOUR REQUESTED ) FOR PREMIUM PACKAGE



Choose package which will suits your need.



MY GIG OFFERS IDEAL OFFERS ON FIVERR:

✦ Original Logo Concepts

✦ 100% Professional

✦ Unlimited Revisions during the work.



Anything else you want to discuss, send me a message.



Regards,

Signatron

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first experience on Fiverr and Signatron made it a great one! I thought I was butchering my vision when trying to describe it but my logo turned out amazing. There was great examples to refer to in his portfolio. He included the font without me needing to ask. I also signaled out a piece of the logo that I wanted on it's own as well, he sent it promptly. A very happy customer, I would use again and I would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Happy with the result. Congratulation for your great new Logo!

Seller's Response:

I was impressed with how well the logo turned out considering that it was a very complicated design. The price was also very fair for the amount of work he had to put into the art.

:

Absolutely wonderful job! Understood what I was wanting and took time with a revision. Will definitely use again in the future — thank you!!!

:

I am very happy with the logo he created! Timeline was extended, he promptly replied to my messages and revision was quickly and accurately done. I feel like he listened to what my vision was and used his talent to bring it to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment