Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Design Professional Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Designing a logo is a delicate process. The entire tone and personality of a company can be affected heavily by how you choose to create the logo. The logo is one of the most visible parts of the brand’s identity, and so it’s design becomes an integral part of how the company is perceived.



You can check out MY Portfolio at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/adeeldesigns/



For Complex Designs please choose premium package.



What will you get in :

  •  A Unique logo in 3000 x 3000 Pixel size  
  • JPEG or PNG format
  • Outstanding customer support
  • 24 X 7 VIP support
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Lifetime support for you
  • 100% Original Work





I will do all my best to make sure you are satisfied!  If you have any more questions you can contact me any time



My Services:



Hand Drawn | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand Lettering | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design



If you are ready to get started, just click "order" and get your own Logo.

Why are you still thinking, ORDER NOW!



Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was friendly & responsive initially. I was surprised with how quick the rough draft was completed but I had to request modifications for the same things multiple times which seemed to take much longer. Several details I requested & provided examples of, were left out. Overall, I’m underwhelmed by the results & experience.

Seller's Response:

Dear, It takes time when buyer demands something extra. It was not included in my package to make QR code but i did it free of cast. Thanks

:

Talented and communicative, patient and brilliant value. Came with a concept and seller built on it perfectly. Will buy again.

:

Seller was very patient to make most of the modifications that I asked for. He was meticulous with some of the details I asked and willing to take the extra step to change it to the way I visioned it to be. Overall, I am pleased with the service and how the logos turned out to be.

:

Seller did a quick down and dirty job that was obviously aimed at doing the least amount of work to maximize profits. I understand that's how business works on fiverr, but he didn't even take the time to read my very specific instructions and the delivery results was clipart NOT a hand-drawn logo. It took more then 8 revisions to get a workable product and I'm not satisfied that the time I spent reviewing and commenting was well spent. let alone the money. If I had to do it again, I would go with a higher priced person that put more into their work.




No comments:

Post a Comment