Sunday, February 7, 2021

Design Modern And Professional Business Logo And Branding











About:

Hi

I'll design a modern business Logo with my creativity and skills in Vector (.ai,EPS, PDF and SVG)



  • Get unique concepts for your websites/business/product!
  • My designs are unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality
  • Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured!




What will you get in Gig deliverables:
  • 2-3 unique designs concepts 
  • Professional and unique modern concepts
  • 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and High-Quality PDF


Why trust me?
  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 
  • Full Copyright 
  • I guarantee on-time delivery 
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated. 


 Note:
  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • I do not design a mascot ,cartoon characters and 3d logos.




!!!!!!! Order now for Professional Logo !!!!!!!!



Thanks ayeshamalik100



Business Logo Design | Professional Logo Design | Modern Logo | Unique | creative | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom logo

Reviews


:

Amazing person to work with and great communication skills. I will definitely use the service again. Products and services are delivered in a timely manner. And the quality of work is exceptional.

:

very responsive and great seller.

:

Perfect thank you so much.

:

Awesome! Really great experience

:

Thank you very much. Perfect work. Best wishes, Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment