Thursday, February 18, 2021

Edit Text, Size And Color Of Your Logo And Image To Vector











About:

Hi,I can redesign or customize text, size and color of your logo, convert image into vector or any Graphic. Please,contact me first and discuss about your project.


My service

  • Redesign
  • Vector Tracing
  • Edit text and add
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize Drawing Image
  • Change and modify colors
  • Make background transparent
  • High quality image PNG & JPEG
  • Source file (Eps,Ai,Svg etc) if needed.


Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always online for you.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Once again very fast and good vectorization of a logo, great, sure to come back with the next request!

:

Quick, solid work!

:

Super fast. Impressive service!

:

Definitely coming back

:

so great, so fast !!




No comments:

Post a Comment