Thursday, February 25, 2021

Design Dj, Producer, Band, Record Logo











About:

Hello, hope you're doing well!



I'm Talha and I will design your DJ, Producer, Band & Event logo design professionally.



I am a professional logo designer providing logo service on Fiverr since 2015.



So why choose me and what you get :



  • Awesome DJ / PRODUCER / BAND LOGO
  • Adobe Illustrator Source file
  • High-Resolution TRANSPARENT PNG
  • High-Resolution JPEG
  • Quick Response Time

  

Important Note: 

Please contact me if you have any specific ideas or sketches for your logo.



Have a nice day!

Stay safe and stay healthy ;)



- Talha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was difficult to communicate with. Seller did not exhibit a great deal of artistic creativity. Difficult to work with on revisions. Product was delivered in the time promised.

Seller's Response:

I was sending you modified logo and you were confusing it with your previuos files. I had to send a side-by-side comparison of before/after

Seller's Response:

Second time I worked with Talha and as expected he delivered good work. Very happy with it and the comunication with Talha is a huge plus.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you again. Thank you so much for your feedback!

:

Straight to the point, on time and high quality, with several examples of what I'd asked for. Couldn't fault him.




No comments:

Post a Comment