Friday, February 26, 2021

Design An HD Colorful Logo In 3D











About:

Hi There,

Its Saadi Here

welcome & thanks for visiting my unique modern 3D Logo Design Gig Only on Fiverr.com


Do you need a Professional, eye-catching, creative, unique, modern, flat or minimalist logo for your business, blog, or any other website?

I am the right person for you. I will design for you an ICONIC logo which will help you to improve your business.


Why choose me ?
✔  I have over 5 years of experience on fiverr & 1000 Satisfied clients.

✔  I do ORIGINAL WORK(I don't copy paste other designers' work).
✔  i deliver very Fast delivery (first sample) within 24 hours.
✔  Friendly Customer Service and easy communication.
✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction.
✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
✔  High Quality 4000px HD Works for all packages.




PLEASE NOTE:

Please Please Please, Before completing your order, ask any modification you need about your design, i will do my best, rather then giving a negative review without any reason. 




Feel free for any questions , Don't hesitate for contacting.

Thank You 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

highly recommended by a friend. the work he has completed for use was bang on. I am highly recommending myself to the next person or company. tha k you

:

This seller is always a delight to work with! He not only asks the right questions concerning your vision, he listens and creates a wonderful piece of art!

:

Thank you Saadi for your hard work. You took the time to really understand the vision of my logo. He is responsive and patient because I wasn't always able to express my vision but he took the time to listen the feedback give so I appreciate the effort . Wish you the best !

:

very patient, nice and great personality buyer. Thank you so much for liking my work.

:

Evlangel think carefully and creatively for my unclear requirement, laniakea supercluster is not easy to understand , I hope we can cooperate later.




No comments:

Post a Comment