Sunday, February 14, 2021

Design Heraldic And Luxury Vintage Logo











About:

Hi, i´m Drini - Professional & Creative Designer since from 2005.

 

I will design heraldic and luxury vintage logo



NOTE: please see my heraldic and luxury vintage logo package descriptions before you order it.



I will need from you:

  • A short description about your company
  • Company name
  • Tagline or slogan (optional)
  • Your favorite color
  • A sample logo, possibly for style orientation or your favorite logo from my portfolio (mandatory)



What you can use your design for:

  • Online business website
  • Social media
  • Photography watermark
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • EBooks
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Stationary
  • Printing: T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters, envelope and signage
  • Restaurant
  • Law office
  • Real Estate Agency



NOTE : IF YOU WANT more check EXTRAS BELOW or my other GIGS

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Drini was absolutely incredible! I was hesitant about using Fiverr (never used any freelancer service before), but the rave reviews for Drini could not be any more accurate. He responds insanely quickly (I put the request in at 7:56am and he had already responded by 7:59am) and that wasn't even his fastest response time. During the revision process he routinely answered in 2 minutes. He was very patient with our multiple revisions and was professional the whole time. Very happy with the end product. 10/10 recommend Drini.

Seller's Response:

Really thanks for your feedback. It was a great pleasure to help and collaborate with you. Best regards! Drini

Seller's Response:

Worth every penny I ended up going with a different seller at first and hated the results plus the experience with them. drinidesign is who you want to go to they will take the stress away. Pleasant experience, amazing results. Also, if you’re unsure how you want your logo to look go with the seller that has the most similar design u need!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks, it was a great pleasure to work with you! Regards, Drini

Seller's Response:

I cannot recommend this designer enough. He understood exactly what I was looking for right away and designed the most incredible logo with only the smallest amount of input from me. I usually have to go back and forth correcting details and trying to convey my ideas to designers who don't understand what I'm looking for, but drinidesign was amazing and made it perfectly on the first go. The quality is simply fantastic, the best I've ever received on Fiverr. He worked quickly and was helpful and kind. Highly, highly recommend working with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment