Sunday, February 28, 2021

Design Mascot Sport Logo For Team And Pro Leagues











About:

★★★ HIRE ME AND GET MASCOT SPORT LOGO FOR TEAM AND LEAGUES! ★★★

★★★ 1000+ SATISFIED CLIENTS OVER FIVERR SO FAR ★★★

★★★ PREMIUM QUALITY, EXPRESS DELIVERY & GREAT TURNAROUND ★★★



Traditionally, sports mascot logos are emblems. Better for displaying on jerseys, hats and such. Bold colors and active poses make your mascot appear tough and intimidating, even if the chosen animal isn’t.



NomanSaddal help you create sports mascot logos for sports teams, sports colleges, sports leagues, athletic centers, and many more at an affordable price. So, contact us right away to get your remarkable sports brandmark.



SERVICE INCLUDED:

✔ 100% Original Sports Logo.

✔ Unlimited revisions – I’ll keep tweaking your fav until it’s perfect.

✔ Fast Turnaround Time (Within 48 Hours).

✔ 100% Original Vector Logo, (scalable to any size without losing quality).

✔ FULL Logo Pack Including .AI .EPS .JPEG .PNG.

✔ 24x7 Customer Support.

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee! No Question Asked!



Let's get started!!



Feel free to ask me any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The examples shown for this seller were very good and high quality and the work that was done for me was very poor and low quality. The seller never did what I needed and I eventually settled for a product that was inferior to what was promised. I am VERY disappointed. I suspect that this seller did not perform the work that was shown as an example. Seller was unable to match the quality.

Seller's Response:

Very patient with me throughout the entire process. I gave him a concept and he gave an unique and original take on what I requested. Would definitely use this vendor again!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot :)

:

Once again, I am blown away by the service and quality I’ve received from this artist. This isn’t my first time. Won’t be my last. Look no further!

:

Thanks a lot sir :)




No comments:

Post a Comment