Sunday, February 21, 2021

Design Customized Logo For You











About:

Welcome to my versatile logo gig...



Hello Everyone!

I'm a Graphic Designer having more than 7 years of experience is available in your service here. I'm ready to take challenges & showcase my expertise in the field of logo & graphic designing. I'll make a creative & unique logo for you.



Reason to consider me:



  • Unique, versatile and original design
  • High quality design
  • 100% original logos no stock images
  • Unlimited revisions except style and concept change
  • Easy & fast delivery within 24 hours available on demand
  • Discounts are available depending on work.                                                                                                                  

***Please note the first page is the one we're showing for this gig, other pages include customized work which may vary from the mentioned price and we do 2d- illustrations only. For specific style or more than one character prices will vary.



For further query please contact me. So, hurry up! to get your designer work. 



Thank you.



Regards, 

Sobisss

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work it took us a couple of tries to get it absolutely perfect but will definitely come back again

Seller's Response:

My first time using Fiverr and excellent service

:

the seller was quick with his responses and nice to work with.

:

Great work!!!

:

Thank you so much. 😊🙏




No comments:

Post a Comment