Monday, February 1, 2021

A Super Awesome Vintage Logo











About:

Hi Folks!
Welcome to my Gig. So why should you order this gig:


  • My Expertise are mainly in Vintage/Retro designs. 
  • I love to work with my clients who seek professional and crazy designs and want their brands/businesses to be recognized from their brand logos.
  • So Actually you can have a valuable design in a price of a single cup of Coffee. So its worth trying :)


What You'll get:



  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied with what you need.
  • Highly Professional services. 
  • Friendly Communication.
  • Full Refund of gig if you doesn't like the design.
  • Editable Versions and Print Ready Files (See Packages for that).




Important Info:
  • If you want a customized design, kindly contact me before ordering so that we are on the same page before starting.
  • You can give me samples of your choice as well, that will give me a proper direction to work from start.


If you need any other professional advise you can ping me anytime and i'll try my best to come up with the best possible answer :)


Cheers !!!!

Reviews


:

The seller was very quick to response and stay in communication. I wish the area where we explain what we want was broken down into additional categories, not just one text box. I didnt feel like I communicated my thought process as well as when I worked with some other vendors (not saying I dont appreciate my product, I do)

:

Literally could not recommend a better seller on this app! I’ve went through many logo designers and not one could satisfy my needs. BlueEye changed my mind for sure! Great communication, insane works, and super helpful providing all source files and fonts for my logo! Definitely would recommend to anyone!

:

From the moment of our first conversation, I felt like I made the right choice for the design of one of my client's logos. Quick responses, accurate adjustments, and pleasant communication made this a great experience for me.

:

Very timely, Amazing at making my words come to life. Would definitely use again and recommend for anyone looking for logos and more

:

The seller was very attentive form the outset. They completed the gig way more quickly than expected and exceeded my expectations with the result!




No comments:

Post a Comment