Monday, November 30, 2020

Design Premium Vintage And Retro Logo











About:

Hello!



I am Adi, an experienced Logo Designer with 4 years experience. 



Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.



If you are looking for a Classic and Premium Retro Vintage Logo design, then you are at the right place. I can assure you a polite Communication and a Unique Classic Design for your Brand, Business, Company or Website.



I design logos related to:



I design logos related to Medical, E-commerce, Real Estate,

Cleaning Services,Photography/Drones,Finance,

Law,Technology,Travelling/Rentals,Health & Wellness,

Cafes,Yoga,Consulting,Marketing,Therapy,Fitness,

Websites/Blogs and any other.



NOTE:



Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.



  • Modification delivery time will be 12 to 24 hours.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  • On first delivery, you'll only receive jpg preview. Once approved we'll send anything to you.
  • No Complex, Mascot Logo.
  • Editable File of the 3D Mock up will not be provided.



Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly.



Kind Regards,

adi_graphics196



  • All files of one logo will be provided.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work is always amazing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

Seller's Response:

Great experience. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment