Thursday, November 26, 2020

Modern Real Estate Logo











About:

Welcome to my modern real estate logo gig !!



I am professional logo designer and artist



I will design a modern and unique real estate logo for you



Design will be Latest and you will love it



What you will get !



  • 300 Dpi logo
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • Ai
  • Svg
  • Pdf
  • Eps
  • Ait
  • Social media kit ( Only in Premium Package)



Note : Initial Concept means options to choose 1 final logo 



  • You can ask me anything anytime
  • I will Give you latest ideas as well 



Best Regards : Alinaartist12

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alina was great to work with! She communicates very fast and gives you exactly what you ask for in a very quick turn around. I have already recommended her to a friend and would definitely use her again.

Seller's Response:

I love my new logo and Alina was great to work with. She responds very quickly and made the revisions that I asked very quickly. I will definitely use her services again and recommend her to others.

Seller's Response:

Very Nice Buyer thank you so much

:

Workign with Alina was wonderful. She was fast, professional and the logo she created was awesome. I will be working with her on more projects in the future.

:

Very Nice Buyer so nice to work with thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment