Sunday, November 1, 2020

Create A Hand Drawn Logo Designs











About:

Hii, Welcome to my GIG :)



Are you looking for Hand Drawn logo design



Here I'll design eye catching, Unique and Elegant Hand Drawn/ Signature/ Versatile/ Watercolor/ Feminine/ Retro/ Vintage Logo that represent your BRAND Identity. 



Services Include : 



  • Multiple Concepts To Choose From.
  • Handwritten/ Brush/ Script/ Calligraphy.
  • Unlimited Revisions Till 100% Satisfaction.
  • Logo Transparency.
  • 350 DPI High Resolution.
  • Unique 3D Mockups.
  • Quality Stuff within 24 hours .
  • Priority Services ( Quick Turn Arounds )


Friendly & Professional Communication :) 

Response to your messages or questions just in few moments 



I design Logos related to Websites/ Blogs, Travelling, Real Estate, Farming, Cafes, Medical, Food, Photography, E-Stores, Lawyers and any other you want :)



All type of File Formats ( JPEG, PNG, PSD , PDF, AI. EPS, etc )



If you have any type of questions Please come to Inbox. I'll happy to assist you :)



Reviews


:

Ultimately, I am happy with the logo. I was disappointed at first when I realized it was not going to be hand drawn as advertised. I had originally ordered her 2nd tier package which said it included unlimited revisions and later she said it would cost extra for a "custom" logo with revisions. I was confused. In the end, she came through and honored free multiple revisions, so I got a nice logo at a very low price. I had been willing to pay more for an actual hand drawn logo. I do believe she is talented in her skill set though and I would recommend her.

:

The seller was a great help on understanding me and it was my first time using this service. This seller is my first one with me being a rookie teaching me how this goes explaining the procedure and the product was done before the date helping me kindly to finalize it. I'm happy to own what I bought. Thanks.

:

Emiicreation did such an awesome job with my logo! We went back and forth quite a bit due to my opinions and wanting to switch a lot of things with my logo, and she was so patient, kind, lovely and all around so talented

:

Emii was absolutely brilliant with making my logo. She's super communicative and sweet, and was really committed to my satisfaction. She exceeded my expectations with how my logo would look, especially when I was first coming up with ideas for how it should look. The quality of the logo is immaculate, it looks chic and professional at the same time. Thank you so much Emii!

:

I got the logo that exceeded my requirements and expectations! This seller has a loyal buyer in me. The communication was prompt and concise. Will be recommending to all who need this service! Definitely worth a tip....or two!




No comments:

Post a Comment