Saturday, November 28, 2020

Design Amazing Gaming, Sport, Esport, Youtube, Twitch Logo











About:



Hi



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc.?



so, we are the right place to go!



i will make an amazing logo you need!



What do you get if you ordering?



  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • Source File (EPS, PDF, CDR, AI, SVG) you can choose one or more

  • Unlimited Revision (Gold Package)

  • Ultra High Definition 4000p+ / custom resolution of preview (PNG) transparent file


Express Delivery, Commercial Use, and Full Copyrighted you can get on EXTRAS



Note: MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER.



tell me about the logo are you looking for. then, you can place an order after I approve the project.Thanks so much! :)









Reviews


:

LuckyAsh was a joy to work worth. His portfolio is indicative of his ability. He responded quickly and delivered the final product faster than anticipated. Not only would I recommend his work to any of my friends, I would consider getting more work from him in the future myself.

:

No joke this guy is top tier. My design was easy and he got it to me quicker than I was expecting. Turned my hand drawn sketch into a masterpiece.

:

We loved the service and communication that we received from this seller was AMAZING! We didn't expect to get my husband's logo back so quickly but we were pleasantly surprised. They delivered BEYOND our expectations and we will definitely use them again for future projects.

:

After looking at many other profiles I stumbled across this one and instantly liked his work. He worked on this project with me and was patient and considered my opinions and changes and came out with this awesome avatar. Definitely recommend him and will come back in the future!

:

I had an idea going into this and after he had already made the sketch for the idea I had I no longer wanted it and changed my idea which he had immediately started working on and got it to make quick. It's the logo I ended up using and I am super happy with the work I was give. Constant communication with the seller was the key to a perfect logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment