Monday, November 2, 2020

Design Luxury And Heraldic Badge Stamp Logo











About:

Hello, welcome to my Gig!

If you need a Luxury, Heraldic Badge LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression you are in the right place!



When you order you will receive the following from me:

 • High-quality JPEG.

 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB

 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.

 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.

 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You!

Reviews


:

I have had other logos done by other designers and this by far is the BEST design and experience. When I first received the first sample I was amazed! There was corrections that I needed made and its not because of designer, it was because I was trying to create the BEST logo. Well the best logo for me was created. Yes Yes and YES I will use this service again.

:

We got a beautiful logo that completely met our goals. Very easy to work with. I would absolutely work w again w Lux Design. The talent & the willingness to create the right image for us were so important. Loved this whole creative experience!

:

He worked with me to make my design come true! It turned out better than expected as I’ve been let down by other designers on Fiverr. I will continue to come back to him for the work I need. Use his gig, you won’t be disappointed.

:

He was very prompt and hands on about the idea 💡 he took time and made sure it was very well perfected ... absolutely love it

:

Couldn’t of been more happy with the work! I gave the artist an idea of what I wanted and he blew it out of the park. highly recommend him for the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment