Wednesday, November 11, 2020











About:

Hey! Are looking for High Quality Logo for your business ? It’s the right place for you.



I will do PROFESSIONAL, MINIMALIST, UNIQUE, MODERN, HAND-DRAWN LOGO DESIGN for you at an affordable price. 



I provide 100% Original Logo. No Templates Or Clip art.


HOW DO WE WORK?

Once you place your order for your logo design, we will send you a set of questions which you will be required to answer. With this, we will be able to harness your ideas and concepts then work on transforming those concepts into reality. Fantastic right?



What you will get from me:

.............................................



  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
  • Friendly communication
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Milosmilanovic did an excellent job at responding to messages and making revisions accordingly. The logo is exactly what I had envisioned. However, Fiverr should have a universal definition in what specifically is included in a social media kit. I thought I was also receiving color coordinated icons to use on my istagram.

Seller's Response:

I needed my first Logo ever for my Business that is in the Spiritual/Conscious Avenue I am 100% completely happy with The logo I received! The Communication was fast! After we decided what I wanted, I got the Logo In less than a day! They understood my Vision to a T! It's everything I wanted and more! If I wanted anything changed or upgraded, they knew exactly what It was I needed and they completely delivered! I recommend milosmilanovlc for any of your Logo needs...Best experience by far!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure to work with you

Seller's Response:

I have had such an amazing experence working with Milos, he got my idieas 100% and worked with me to put my vision to paper , the comunication and responce time was so fast and he is so very polite, kind and courteous. I will highly recoment this seller if you want things done right the first time. Thank You again for seeing my vision which is challeging across the web. Melissa from Canada

:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment