Sunday, November 1, 2020

Provide You Fitness Logo











About:

Hello,

I believe in any business it requires a professional logo. At any stage, from inception through the lifetime of the business, it needs a professional look that reflects its values.

I have been designing logos since 2011 through various online platforms. So far, I have created more than 6000 logos for various Industries.

I work on the following terms mentioned bellow:

  • Professional Look
  • Unique Concept
  • 100% Original
  • Unlimited  Revisions


Basic Package

  • 2 initial concepts (1 final logo)
  • Png (transparent background)
  • Jpg 




Standard Package

  • 4 initial concepts (1 final logo)
  • ai (vector)
  • pdf / psd (any format)
  • Png (Transparent background )
  • Jpg (with background )
  • 3D mockup




Premium (Full Brand Pack)



  • 4 initial concepts (1 final logo)
  • ai (vector)
  • pdf /psd (any format)
  • Png (Transparent background)
  • Jpg (any background color)
  • 3D mockup
  • Social Media Kit - 
       - Cover Pic for FB, Twitter & Youtube

       - Mobile size Post Pic

       - Profile Picture

  • Stationery Designs 
       - B, Card, Letterhead & Envelope.



Feel free to text me for any queries.



Reviews


:

Great communicator! Fantastic job taking my input applying it to the design as well as explaining when I didn’t understand something. This is the second time I’ve used creativestuffs7 for logo work and he did three variations to add to my original.

:

Seller was great! It took less than 4 days to get my new logo nailed down. Very attentive to my many requests and understands what I wanted to get out of the logo. Would recommend Seller to anyone looking for a professional design! Thanks! =)

:

Creativestuffs7 has done lots of great work for me and will continue to do so.... thanks again for the great work.

:

Great fast work . Did a extremely good job ! Recommend to anyone ! I will be back for more work !

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment