Friday, November 20, 2020

Create A Gaming Logo











About:

Only for the limited period of black friday, I offer a 20% discount (already applied) on all packages. Basic $15 (previous price $20) Standard $25 (previous price $30) Premium $40 (previous price $50).



Hurry up, this discount will expire on November 28th.



For this Gig you have a wide choice of designs and styles with an unrivaled value for money here at Fiverr. I offer team logos, stream channels, personal profile and anything related to the gaming / esports world.



You can get a unique logo with your appearance (avatar) or a mascot of an animal or a mythological creature (dragon or phoenix as an example). Or even a name shield in an esports style



Give a new look to your gaming world, because in addition to the logo you can receive unique social banners designed together with your logo, or an Overlay with everything you need for Twitch, Offline, Starting soon, Be right back pages, the webcam box, the panels. All this in the premium package, and for an extra cost you can add badges and emotes.



To find out more, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to answer you



Thanks,



Carmine



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Carmine is oh so very awesome. She took my basic illustration and created a logo that is one hundred times better than I imagined! On top of all of her amazing talent, she delivered in just a week. Fast service without delivering a rushed product is worth so much more than the price I paid. I knew she did amazing work from the logo she did for a friend of mine but for her to have transformed my basic idea into what I consider to be a work of art, is a work of genius! Thank you Carmine, so very much!

:

Hi mate! Thank you so much for the message, I really appreciate it! But I'm a boy and not a girl 😄

:

This was my first time using Fiverr and this seller was extremely friendly, accommodating and professional at the same time. She was very courteous and she is extremely creative. I gave her my blank idea and the output was completely her creativity which was impressive at the first sight. I highly recommend this seller as she goes above and beyond expectation and support. I'm going to place even the 2nd job for her as I loved the 1st experience. -- Sab

:

Carmine was incredible to work with. I had an idea of an image and Carmine created it perfectly. I had some personal situations come up which delayed my response time, but Carmine was very understanding and accommodating. I was very impressed with the outcome and look forward to working with Carmine again.

:

I absolutely love every piece. Very pleased with everything. Thank you soo much, I'm definitely telling my friends about you! Keep up the work:)




No comments:

Post a Comment