Thursday, November 26, 2020

Design A Unique And Modern Hand Drawn Typography Logo











About:

I will design a clean and unique hand drawn typography logo or lettering design that will target your audience in a way that is functional, attractive and professional.



All my logos are hand drawn i.e. uniquely drawn by hand with brush pen or pencil, creatively tailored to fit your brand/business.



My Design Portfolio (500+ hand drawn typography jobs):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomtypography/



>>>> Have a logo design project in mind or you want to be sure if I can work on your project? Please message me lets chat. <<<<

PLEASE NOTE: Check my gig portfolio or flickr portfolio to see what I do before placing your order.



Here is a breakdown of my gig packages:

Basic Package - $20

  • 1 Logo Design option
  • Quality image files (2000px)
  • Vector file
  • 2 revisions
  • Within 24 hours Delivery

Standard Package - $40

  • 2 Logo Design options
  • Quality image files (2000px)
  • Vector file
  • 4 Revisions
  • Within 24 hours Delivery

Pro Package Package - $60

  • 3 Logo Design options
  • Quality image files (2000px)
  • Vector files
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Within 24 hours Delivery




Gig Extras:



Full Copyright / Commercial right of logo + $30



%100 Quality Gig





Thank you!



Tom



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He got the project back to me in less than a day, and it was even better than I expected. Will definitely be buying from Tom again!

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Seller's Response:

Tom absolutely nailed it. He is a really talented artist, and drew exactly what I wanted on the very first try. AMAZING! Delivered on time and in every format specified. Communication was superb. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Thanks lot!

Seller's Response:

I reached out to Tomtypography to assist with a logo. I gave him the name and what industry and he did the rest. He communicated well and got the job done in a timely manner. Pro level quality and we will be return customers. Thanks Tomtypography! J




No comments:

Post a Comment