Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Badge,Retro Vintage Logo Design And T Shirt











About:

Hi,My Name is Janelle I am a Brand Identity Designer with 6 years experience of Design Industry.I will Design a custom web Badge for your business. The service provides Retro,Vintage Logo Badges.

Fast Service With Excellent Design.Designing a logo is my job as well as my hobby too.I love to Design & want to see My clients Happy.


About the Service 
-Unique design 
-Fast delivery 
-Affordable 
-Revisions


What we need from YOU: 
- Company name 
- Company information 
- Information about things that should be inserted on logo


What you get from Me: 
- Creative unique logo
- JPG 
- EPS 
- PNG 
- Ai


If you have any question please feel free to ask.Looking forward to work with you,thanks

Reviews


:

made a really nice design. parts of the logos didn't look like what I had sent but were recognizable. would have given 5 star if that part of the design looked like the pictures. otherwise great service

:

Janelle_lang was amazing, very good communication, fast and very talented, I’ve never used fiverr before and I was quite skeptical, however this logo turned out so well! I couldn’t be happier, thank you for all of your hard work and help :)

:

This is the second time I work together with Janelle and he's done it again. Wow, incredible results. Easy to work with and he's fast in his reviews. Just super great service.

:

Janelle did a fantastic job on my t shirt designs! I originally started with an idea and some pictures as reference and he turned them into a reality. He was super patient with my modification requests and worked with me on pricing. I will definitely be back with my next ideas.

:

Janelle had a remarkable ability to read our mind. We gave him very little to work on, just a skeleton brief and he has given us a design which is exactly what we'd imagined. Communication was top notch and he was spot on with his timescale. Absolute star to work with. Really represents good value for money.




No comments:

Post a Comment