Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Design Sacred Geometry Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello, I am colartbd from Bangladesh. I am expert in Geometric Logo designs.



Why Geometry logo design?

  • Geometric shapes as constructs. A brand is much more than the sum of its parts, and the right logo can show how those pieces come together. Geometric shapes lend themselves well to the idea of construction.



If you're looking for a Geometric logo design for your brand, You're in right place. Check the Price Packages and ORDER NOW.



If you've any other questions about my service, Contact me.



Warm Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We were looking forward to work with colartbd but unfortunately, we didn't have good experience. Zero communication from the seller.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job for my logo. It was pleasure working with you.

:

Final product is great.

:

Amazing job. Great communication and fast delivery

:

I am waiting for your next work and thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment